I’ve been silent yet again. Sorry. The good news is I’ve been very busy working on the Mustang. It finally made it’s way home back in February and I’ve been working on it pretty much every weekend since. Consider this a catchup post. So I’ll just make a nice list of what’s been done so far
- Bad Headliner torn out
- Dash taken down to bare metal, primed and painted hot-rod black
- Underside, including rear end, driveshaft and diff ground down and painted
- Trunk ground down and painted
- New gas tank installed
- Interior rear panels ground down and painted
- Wiring sorted out under the hood with a new pigtail and temperature sensor
- Most of the engine compartment ground down and repainted
- Underside of the hood ground down and painted
- Turn signals, breaks lights and headlights all tested (still work to do on reverse)
- Breaks cleaned, drums painted new lines and pistons (bled and adjusted)
- Front bumper attached
- Fuel line blown out and new filter installed
- Janky fiberglass spoiler and accompanying lifetime supply of bondo removed from the trunk, primed
- New lock tumbler for the trunk installed
- Chrome accents for the side scallops removed and holes filled and re-primed
- Back seat removed floor pan and body ground down and painted
And now the pictures!! This gallery will continue to be updated as I go
View post on imgur.com
After a long hiatus from this blog I’ve decided to fire it back up.
However there’s going to be some pretty big changes. I’m going to focus a lot less on the tech side of things. I feel like I want to keep a lot of that at work.
Continue reading Changing Gears
Is it just me or is something wrong with Google sometimes. I found myself searching Google to see if it was possible to restart the ALG process on a Juniper SRX router. These are the results that came up. The first 2 pretty normal, expected even, but then it just starts getting weird.
Continue reading Wildly Inapropriate Google results [SFW]
Hi everyone. I’ve decided to do a complete site redesign and simplify things a little bit. I’ve found some renewed interest in keeping this site alive and vibrant in recent weeks and I want to keep it about the content. I look forward to putting up some quality content on a regular basis again. Please let me know what kind of content you want to see from me, Reviews, Previews, hardware hacks, software hacks, how-to’s, instructional videos or something else I’m not thinking of just let mo know on twitter @liamm
Continue reading Site Redesign
The rumor mill has been churning pretty heavy leading up to NAB that Apple would be announcing a new version of their much loved Final Cut video editing suite.
As it turns out the rumors were true and Apple has officially announced Final Cut X which Apple is calling a complete rewrite of the suite bringing full 64-bit compatibility and Grand Central Dispatch integration to take advantage of up to 8 Cores, this is going to come in handy as FCX it capable of dealing with everything from SD video up to 4K formats.
Continue reading Apple Announces Final Cut X at NAB