+//+ 14 year-old wins against anti-video game lawyer: Jack Thompson on CroQaudile.com +//+
Oh this is sweet. A 14 year old boy easily defeats Jack Thompson (1 nutcase anti violence in videogames lawyer) in an email debate. This clearly shows the lack of understanding by those seeking to outlaw violent videogames. Hmm I wonder if the new law in California was thought up and passed by some individuals who were just as well informed as Jack . This kind of ignorance makes me sick. Why don’t we just abolish the military it purposefully trains and desensitizes individuals to killing then after a few years kicks them back out into the general populace.
Free SkypeOut dialing hack
Yes you too can get free skypeout calls! Just like everything else thats free from good old internet it involves exposing yourself to advertising. 1-800 calls from skype are (as on most other services) free so by making use of 1-800-free411 you bypass paying for the call. Here’s what you do.
- Use skype to dial 1-800-FREE411
- Tell the voice recognition at the ther end the city and party you want to connect to
- You will then get to listen to an advertisement
- You will then be connected with your party having not used any skypeout minutes
Now as with anything this isn’t without it’s caveats, and here they are
- You have to use a voice recognition system 🙁
- You can only call people or businesses listed in the FREE411.com database (currently limited to the USA)
- You have to deal with advertising
But if you’re in a pinch with no skypeout minutes available this can be a life saver.
Cheers to Mr Tom Keating over at VoIP blog for figuring this out